As Tony Evans says . . . .
“Now remember, for every spiritual principle, there is a physical illustration.”
AND . . . read outside of your field and interest!
♦♦♦♦♦ ♦♦♦♦♦ ♦♦♦♦♦
- AI: Smart Artificial Intelligence Chess Board
- Automated movements using advanced robotics
- App connected so you can play with anyone, anywhere
- 20 difficulty levels of AI
- Up to 15 games on battery power and includes charger
- It was the CES Top Tech & Innovation Awardee 2020
- It was 2016 Editor’s Choice, World Maker Faire, New York
- Return in 30 days if not satisfied — (or if you can’t win).
- Price — $424.99
♦♦♦♦♦ ♦♦♦♦♦ ♦♦♦♦♦ ♦♦♦♦♦
Key Illustrative Thoughts:
- trials / troubles
- playing church like chess
- It is always “checkmate.”
- It’s “checkmate” before the first pawn is moved
- eschatology / end times
- the cross was checkmate
It is a terrible decision to sit down and play chess with the Lord. Before the first piece is moved, the outcome is already checkmate.
Oh at times, it looks like the game is on and various moves are taking place, and even the outcome may look precarious. But never be confused as to how the match will end, the same way it began — checkmate from the first move on the board.
You will witness that reality with Haaman, the Pharaoh, Saul, Belteshazzar, Saul who became Paul, and finally at the Great Day of the Lord!
It is always checkmate from the beginning, no matter how long the Lord patiently plays out the match. It will take only a moment for any opponent to realize what he has done and that the loss is imminent! Game Over!